RealManage Resident Portal - Account set-up
Post date: Sep 16, 2013 3:59:56 AM
Dear Forest Creek Resident,
The Board has received several questions on accessing the RealManage portal. Here are the steps that you need to go through to setup up your RealManage account:
(** Note Step 6 requires that you have received your account number and check digit which were provided on your welcome letter.)
1. From the RealManage web page, click on the resident portal or follow this link: Resident Portal
2. On the login page click on the create account option - at this point you do not have a login/password
3. Create a user id, a password that meets the security requirements, and add your e-mail address in the spaces provided.
4. You will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address. You will need to click the link to validate the account.
5. Login to the RealManage page using the user id and password you selected.
6. Add your property (or properties) to the account based on the account number and check digit for each property provided on your welcome letter.
You should now be able to select the property and see the information for the account.